[thelist] [fwd] Shockwave Problem - Hosting Service?

bread_man bread_man at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 14:40:43 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

Hi All,

I've been working with html and flash and hosting services for a while, =
but this is the first time I've tried posting a shockwave piece and am =
having troubles.

I posted an html file and director file that were made by a friend onto =
a Hypermart server, and a Tripod server and when trying to view them, =
the shockwave piece hangs!  WARNING: Before going to these links, know =
that this site is for a great Boston punk band and there might be =
offensive content for some people. =3D]

http://www.scnfu.com/ (Hypermart)
http://bread_man.tripod.com/scnfu/ (Tripod)

When viewing the piece on my local machine or on a personal linux =
webserver, it works just fine!

http://web.planet.com/bread_man/scnfu/

Sooo, what do you think could be the problem?  The piece is rather large =
(1MB), but regardless, it loads just fine with the exception of on the =
first 2 hosting services that I mentioned.  Any ideas??

Thanks much for your time!

yours in pain,

adam a.k.a bread_man