[thelist] [fwd] Shockwave Problem - Hosting Service?

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Thu Aug 30 16:37:29 CDT 2001

How do you do with posting simpler files to that server? (This
one-or-all-files test is a quick way to separate possible content
differences from possible uploading/server differences.)

And I'm assuming that the browser you're using can view other Shockwave
sites normally...? (This one-or-all-sites test can help distinguish other
sets of differences.)

jd