[thelist] having problem with <style> element in IE6 vs NS4.7

cantone (RR) cantone at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 31 03:53:25 CDT 2001

For some reason I cannot understand, the text on the page renders white (as
intended) in IE6/Win2K and blue (!!! -- like #00FFFF, I think) in
NS4.7/Win2K.

What am I missing? Go easy, I'm still learning the cascade :)

Please take a look at:

http://www1.jump.net/~cantone/test.html

the linked stylesheet is http://www.jump.net/~cantone/css/style.css

There is one style element on test.html that should precede any styles in
style.css (it's not overriding any declarations, nor is it intended to)

.this { color: "#FFFFFF"; size: "xx-large"; }
-->

Thanks,

-- Carl

cantone at austin.rr.com