[thelist] MSDE management contd

Ed Courtenay ed at edcourtenay.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 04:02:23 CDT 2001

It's actually much easier than that: simply make a new registration for
(local)\NetSDK

Ed Courtenay
http://www.edcourtenay.co.uk

"We've all heard that a million monkeys on a million
keyboards would eventually come up with the entire
works of Shakespeare - thanks to the Internet, we now
know this isn't true...."