[thelist] Site Critique?

Peter peter at vardus.com
Fri Aug 31 05:57:19 CDT 2001

>I'm wondering if you could take a look at
>
>http://www.framarstudios.com/

Looking good! Here you go:

- Big problem: I can't resize text.
- small problem: the page acts very strange when I try to select text
- homepage: if you're selling webdesign services you're not making that
very clear. Or are you a consultant? There are mixed messages there (the
techie tip suggest you sell yourself as a freelance techie, the intro
suggest you're a strategic consultant).
- making a phone number obligatory in a contact form is very unpolite
- on the Portfolio page you say "your role will be highlighted in the
descriptions", but it's not. I'm still not clear on what exactly you do, or
what kind of company you are.

The main problem is focus: you're not making it clear what you do or sell,
or what the website is for.
Peter