[thelist] Seeking web based user management for ftp

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Fri Aug 31 12:01:02 CDT 2001

"Daniel J. Cody" wrote:
> Check out webmin: http://www.webmin.com/webmin/
>
> its pretty much the defacto for web based administration on linux :)

and
Cayley Vos wrote:

> one possibility, although somewhat clumsy (IMHO), is webmin (i'm a mac
> guy).   http://www.webmin.com/webmin/
> I have also worked on other types of systems that I would be happy to
> talk with you about.

Thanks Dan & Cayley - this looks like a really good start! It's kind of
a swiss army knife of a tool, when I only need the corkscrew - but there
may be a way to adapt it.

Appreciate the advice very much!

	Joe <http://artlung.com/>
--
...................  Joe Crawford \\ Web Design & Development
.....  mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com \\ http://www.avencom.com