[thelist] OT: outlook 2002 (xp) doesnt recognize my connection!!

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Fri Aug 31 14:16:45 CDT 2001

I had the very same problem last night ... for hours. I use Outlook Express
and MSN for dial-up access. Couldn't send messages or receive. I finally
went to MSN's online tech support and was told they were having problems
which would be fixed sometime in the next few hours. Gave up around 2 am.
Now, everything's fine. Grrrr. This happens too frequently with MSN.
S.