[thelist] Site Critique?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Aug 31 20:41:49 CDT 2001

>  Don't get me wrong, your logo is your identity, and if
>  this says "you" or what you want it to say about you,
>  then please leave it alone, because it is a pretty nice
>  logo. I think you may find more success by changing that
>  pastel/brick color to something with more presence say
>  an orange-red, a solid red, or even a lighter shade of
>  orange.

I agree that it might be a good idea to play withe the colours. The
thing to remember is that the colours were chosen by someone who is
colour blind. I think I'll chat up a couple o'designer buddies with
good colour vision.

That was all great feedback, thanks!
--

A bucket full of water does not splash about,
             only a bucket half-full splashes.

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com