[thelist] SSI Reference

Joe Crawford joe at artlung.com
Sat Sep 1 00:25:27 CDT 2001

Olly Hodgson wrote:

> I've spent the evening learning the basics of SSIs from various tutorials.
> (No single tutorial was particularly good, so I took the best bits from
> several of them).
>
> Now, can anybody reccomend a good online SSI reference?

An oldie but a goodie, from bignosebird:
http://www.bignosebird.com/ssi.shtml

I always think of the "shtml" extension as an example of "eating their own
dog food." :-)

Seriously though, it's a good set of docs.

    - Joe
--
...........  Joe Crawford : thinking and design about the web
.... enigmatic narcissism and miscellany : http://artlung.com