[thelist] (no subject)

david braun david.braun at centralnet.ch
Sun Sep 2 08:43:46 CDT 2001

[ 29.08.2001 - 16:30 Uhr ]
jelle desramaults was writing:

> Evolters,
>
> just moved from a pc to a mac environment (somebody shoot me ! ). I don't
> have a clue wich tools one uses to Edit HTML (homesite for mac ?) and upload
> files (wsftp for mac ?). Really need some , cuz the clients won't stop
> nagging (i asked them politely).
>
> Any help would be highly appreciated,

Hi Jelle

As said before, BBEdit (wich is best), or pepper, wich is said to be a
nice alternative, or "html-editor" (shareware, quite powerful)

then, of course, there's Dreamweaver etc, but you knew this...

for ftp-ing, despite of fetch, there's goodlooking transmit
(www.panic.com), or goodequipped interarchy (www.interarchy.com ,
formerly known as anarchy)

<tip tipe="macintosh software-links" author="david braun">

For extensive lists of what software-products there are for the mac, lookup
http://guide.apple.com/ussoftware.lasso
http://www.versiontracker.com

</tip>