[thelist] SSI Reference

Jeanne Edna Thelwell jet at matantisi.com
Sun Sep 2 12:47:02 CDT 2001

Unless, as I do, you have a large number (hundreds) of pages that
*don't* use includes, in which case, using .htaccess to parse .html
files can slow down your site a *lot*.  So on my site that doesn't
use many includes, I use .shtml; on the site where pretty much
everything *does* use them, I use .htaccess.