[thelist] "Diff" in win32 environment

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Mon Sep 3 21:28:24 CDT 2001

Thanx.  I'm downloading it at the moment.

I tried a few of the different ports of diff and cound't seem to get
them to run.  They kept saying "The system cannot execute the specified
program."  Is there some program that diff relies upon that I could be
missing?

Can anyone suggest a good site for getting to know the ins and outs of
using diff?