[thelist] Unfinished but live, site critique please...

Simon Coggins ppxsjc1 at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 4 09:52:44 CDT 2001

> http://www.thermon.com

I general I liked it very much. It's good to see a site that doesn't try
to be too fancy just for the sake of it. I do have a couple of comments:

I found the black visited state to be a little confusing initially, as the
color suggested an inactive link rather than a visited one. Perhaps a
different shade of red might work better?

When I saw the flags on the homepage I assumed they were going to be
links to versions of the site in different languages. Might just be me.

It's always nice to get an indication of the file sizes when downloading
PDF documents, which you don't give at present.

Good job on the "Local Offices" page - you've got a good balance between
supporting US and International enquiries, with email as a backup too.

Regards,

Simon