[thelist] Another CSS question

lindalu2 lindalu2 at msn.com
Wed Sep 5 10:10:51 CDT 2001

Okay ... I give up.   On Lindsay's web page (
http://members.evolt.org/lindsay/ ) there's a clever little mouseover trick
on the word "hyperlink" where a dotted line appears overtop of the link on
mouseover.    I've looked at the code and the style-sheet trying to find how
that's defined but I don't see any "hover" tags ... what am I missing?

And Lindsay?   Little did you know that your webpage is being scrutinized to
teach me a bit more about CSS.   I'm very comfortable with using CSS in my
own pages but I only use it to a limited degree ... fonts, hovers and the
like.   Now I'm studying for all I'm worth to see how to avoid heavy
graphics and use DIVs like those on your page!  Thanks!!

Lindalu2