[thelist] apply PRE formatting with css?

nate koechley nate at vicksburgcollective.com
Wed Sep 5 12:41:56 CDT 2001

actually Sam, in addition to the excellent hs_escapehtml activescript
(which is exactly what i wanted), you have a whole page of fantastic
homesite Extensibility tools! I've a big fan of PowerPaste, LoremIpsum, and
TotalImgWidths. (I found all these last week, after my post.)

Thanks for your response (wow, were you browsing the archives?), and thanks
for having the great page http://www.sam-i-am.com/work/homesite/.

cheers,
nate

<tip type="homesite extensions" author="nate koechley">
I'm a fan of the text editor Homesite. If you are too, you might consider
some of these great extensions.
http://www.sam-i-am.com/work/homesite/index.html (Sam-I-Am's page)
http://scripts.hsguide.com/scripts.php3 (especially script-explorer, xml
reformatter, and xsl transformation)