[thelist] disappearing form content in IE 5

Jeff C jeffc33 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:55:40 CDT 2001

Hello all.

Issue:  Client claims form content "disappears" when enter key is pressed
when entering information in  Inquiry Description portion of form.

Copy of Page in question:
http://www11.brinkster.com/jeffc33/fraud.asp

Client is running:
NT 4.0 IE 5.0

My problem:
I can't replicate the problem or even see how the problem can occur.

My request:
Can anyone replicate the error that my client sees?
Can anyone give me an idea of what might be causing it, or way of preventing
it?

What I've tried:
Turning off javascripting.
Using the Num Lock enter key with Num Locks on and off.
Every alt ctrl enter combination possible with both the enter key and the
num lock enter key.

This is a head-scratcher and I would appreciate any help you can offer.

TIA.
jeffc