[thelist] How often to redesign

Ryan Schroeder ryanschroeder at mac.com
Fri Sep 7 08:25:07 CDT 2001

Jennifer

I agree that a quarter redesign is excessive, esp. if that includes any sort
of application. People would just be getter comfortable with the interface
when it changes. That's not to say that continuely improve the interface
based on user feedback is a bad idea.

If your boss is looking for a way to keep the site "fresh" how about a
section on the home page that gets update monthly, not "what's new" but some
type of article or editorial something that would be of interest to your
users and keeps them coming back.

-ryan