[thelist] custom directory index, aliases

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Fri Sep 7 17:13:10 CDT 2001

wondering if anyone understood the question?

I found Randal Schwartz's script but that too assumed the current
directory is under the web root.
http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/col33.html

Well I currently only have 2 aliased directories so it wouldn't hurt too
much to maintain seperate scripts for each, with the path hard-coded,
but I'd love to know another way.

thanks
Sam