[fwd] [thelist] UltraDev & asp functions

Alastair Murdoch alastair at cubeit.co.uk
Sun Sep 9 08:55:22 CDT 2001

In my experience, the only way to get ultradev to show pages correctly is to
use it solely to produce the code.  Ultradev gets more than a little upset
if you alter any of it's generated code, it won't display any blocks of code
you create yourself (as you've found out), and it can sometimes make a pigs
ear of include files.

However, it usually leaves your generated code alone, so if you can cope
with a less than perfect wysiwyg display, you can still use it for html
layout etc. just preview in your browser to check the layout.

A l a s t a i r   M u r d o c h
c o n s u l t a n t  @  c u b e

    [t:]  01292 27 00 99
    [m:]  07974 323 551