[thelist] Google is indexing me......

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Sun Sep 9 10:14:40 CDT 2001

As far as I can tell, there are not any users yet hitting these links.  It
is just the Google spider causing all these errors.   Since it is the
spider causing problems, my 404 page will have no effect.

Will the mod_rewrite take care of links like this -
/One_Time/Household_Items/Lawn_and_Garden/\forum\ ?

Chris