[thelist] Dreamweaver Templates

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Mon Sep 10 12:23:03 CDT 2001

Hi Bob,

To use your templates:

1) Create a Site in Dreamweaver, or if you intend to use the templates with
an existing site, skip to step 2.

2) Unzip the contents of that file into a sub-folder of the Site you
created (or are using in Step 1)

3) Make sure that Site is active in the Site: list.

4) Choose "File > New from Template"
A dialog will pop up asking you which site to get the template from, and
which named template to use. Choose the template you want to use in the
list at the bottom, and choose OK.

This will allow you to start adding content to the template and you can
then save the page in your site.

This is mostly from the top of my head, if I missed any steps or this is
not clear, let me know.

HTH,

Susan Wallace