[thelist] Re: [thesite] finally?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Sep 10 18:49:28 CDT 2001

ugh. well *that* was a !@(*^!#@*&! &&!@^!@&!@&

anywyas, looks like MG is back up and at it, some of his config files
got corrupted(?) and that led to 'issues'.

*very* sorry about the large amount of downtime this afternoon/evening,
i miss my evolt mail just as much as the rest of you - and just in time
for monday night football!! :)

thanks for everyone's patience, i'll keep on eye on everything, feel
free to contact me if you notice any more oddities! :)

one bonus: we upgraded to sendmail 8.12.0 today.

.djc.