[thelist] CNN's Response to Bombing

Jason Morehead jmorehead at digitalims.com
Tue Sep 11 13:48:32 CDT 2001

>Additionally, over the last hour I've noticed they offloaded the images onto
>various servers to lighten the load on their main server.  This response was
>pretty decent in my opinion.

here's an article on news.com about the internet response to the attack...
http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-7129241.html

it mentions the loads placed on the major news sites.  also, google
has cached some of cnn's coverage.  all in all, i've been *very*
impressed with the online response to this tragedy, and that includes
the efforts of this list to help others contact loved ones and
whatnot.

jason
--
digital ims - developer