[thelist] TWO PLANES KAMIKAZEED the World Trade Center!!

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 14:29:28 CDT 2001

Brian,

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: I realize that this is off topic, but, I live here in new york and the net
: is my only working connection to the rest of the world right now.  I cannot
: get any information from US news sites, can someone post a couple of
: overseas sites that I can see what is going on?  I only have radio and net.
: Thanks.
 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

  http://www.myacen.com.au/ - links to the police radio in NYC
  http://www.dal.net/wtc/

  #wtc - irc.dal.net - irc channel

thoughts are with you
--

 kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.
One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
-- John F. Kennedy