[thelist] accessibility

Michael Goddard michael at tdh-marketing.com
Wed Sep 12 07:32:10 CDT 2001

What most people fail to realize is that even though they make their sites
accessible, it is always a GREAT idea to make a seperate version being just
text due to the different versions of various accessiblity software such as
JAWS (a screen reader for the visually diabled and blind).  Many people with
disabilities simply cannot afford to buy the latest and greatest of software
or hardware since many of them quite possible cannot work and live off of
assistance etc.

If you would like more web site accessibility tips and information here is a
GREAT web site that you can search through.
www.webaim.org

Michael Goddard, CIW Associate
Web Developer
Ohio Goodwill Industries Association