[thelist] frames question

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Wed Sep 12 13:17:04 CDT 2001

[mail server died, so this is a bit stale by now]
yes you need some new files, but your SSI's needn't be changed. And as
they are the bits you need to stay constant it shoudn't be to big a PIA.
(that is, if you are putting shared asp code in your global.asa... Maybe
you've got all your code inline in your .asp files.. that's your real
problem here.)

Sam