[thelist] extension Problem with ISP's PHP install

Bryce Johnson bryce at popped.com
Thu Sep 13 09:35:02 CDT 2001

My new ISP (expert hosting) is telling me that .php extensions do not work
because of a conflict between their PHP3 and PHP4 Install. I wanted to
install PostNuke on that account and after a quick Search found over 5000
instances of .php.

Now I realize that I might be able to do a search and replace and swap out
php for .php4 but the amount of regression testing that I would have to do
after is not appealing.

I'm kinda new to PHP and know that in a .htaccess file I can set .html
extensions to be server parsed. Is there a quick fix like that for my
problem?

thanks
bryce