[thelist] layered jpg's in NN 4.7

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Thu Sep 13 10:32:52 CDT 2001

Well, as they say: "You learn a new bug every day"

The onload event is a pseudo function in itself.  It doesn't need to be
defined using the javascript: protocol.  I suggest that you remove this
from your onload code.

Also, I notice that you are using the dynapi.  Have you looked at using
the latest release?  I have been involved in the latest development of
the API and would strongly suggest moving across to the latest version.

You can download it from http://dynapi.sourceforge.net/dynapi/

You can see what is possible with the latest code by looking at my
website that I have for my own work with the API.

The address for that is: http://members.evolt.org/mpember/afroapix/