[thelist] Specific images

James Aylard webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Thu Sep 13 15:45:49 CDT 2001

> Instead of trying to use someone else's photos, I would suggest you go to
> your Sunday School classes, choir practices, youth events, etc. and take
> your own photos.  With some clever cropping and some fairly basic effects
> you can get quite a selection.

    Except that you need to be careful about using images of children on the
web, especially if those children are identifiable. You should obtain
parental permission before using images of their children. With this in
mind, using stock photography might be preferable.
    isaac wrote an article about stock photography resources (many of which
are not that expensive) at:

http://www.evolt.org/article/Stock_Photography_Resources_for_Web_Designers/2
2/3631/index.html

James Aylard