[thelist] ASP + Flash detection?

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Thu Sep 13 18:48:52 CDT 2001

I have no real answer to your questions, but you would also be stopping
people like me from visiting  your site.
Yes, I have a good machine,
Yes, I have a cable connection

No, I don't go to websites to be entertained. Give me information, not a
song and dance.
it takes seconds for me to leave websites that force Flash down my throat .