[thelist] CF: Attributes to Locals?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Sep 14 00:23:41 CDT 2001

Thanks for the IsDefined() tip. I'll not only implement it, but
convert my apps to it as well. I have another question of style.

I will often do something like this:

<cfparam name="Attributes.MyVar" default="">
<cfset MyVar="Attributes.MyVar">

I do this simply to keep my code a little tidier, but this in itself
becomes somewhat cumbersome. I'm sure there's a better way. How would
you handle this?
--

Some are born great. Some achieve greatness.
Both are excellent contacts to keep in your Rolodex.

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com