[thelist] ASP + Flash detection?

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Fri Sep 14 17:15:24 CDT 2001

> Not necessarily. Consider the efficiencies introduced by the navigation
> system on weather.com. You can still get to the same places through
simpler
> representations, although the hierarchical SWF navigation system provides
> more efficient means to see and get what you want.

Efficiencies? What I see is that I lost the status bar that tells me the URL
I am about to be redirected to. I like to have that info to be sure I'm not
sent to another site.
I also see that I lost the ability to right-click and open in a new window.
Now if I right click, I get a choice of high quality/low quality. Great
options for a navbar... :(