[thelist] Put The Owner's Photo On Web Site?

Pat Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Sat Sep 15 15:09:30 CDT 2001

Thanks for all the excellent responses. I've sent them on.

> I have a friend who owns a job placement and search firm who wants her
photo
> on the site. I say "no", no personal portrait studio photo.

<tip>
Are you using Windows and thinking about upgrading to PageMaker 7? If you
are using Acrobat 4.X don't install Distiller 5 that is on the CD. It can
partially remove Acrobat 4 and you won't be able to reinstall it without
uninstalling PM7 and manually deleting every trace of Acrobat 4 and PM7.
</tip>

I hope this tip applies to at least some of the listees....

Pat pmeeks at msn.com