[thelist] User cant see page

Scot scot at vquill.com
Tue Sep 18 03:53:04 CDT 2001

Mac OS X
IE 5.1.1 (plug-in), Get to a blank screen that says "Please Wait" in
the title bar, and that's it.
NS 4.7.6 (plug-in), HTML interface.
Mozilla 0.9.2 (no plug-in),  Get to a blank screen that says "Please
Wait" in the title bar, and that's it.
NS 6.1 (plug-in), HTML interface.

Both IE and Mozilla have HTML source available when requesting to view source.

Hope That Helps
Scot