[thelist] html email stats

Jon Haworth jhaworth at witanjardine.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 05:56:00 CDT 2001

You can try \r\n instead or just \n, or use those marker type things that I
can't remember what they're called :-) IIRC they look something like this in
Perl:

print<<"ENDPRINT";
Here is some text.
It will appear just like this when it's printed, line breaks and all.

Including the blank line just above this one, I think.
ENDPRINT

HTH
Jon