[fwd] [thelist] Replacing Carriage returns in Javascript

Matthias Ritzkowski Matt at grndwtr.com
Tue Sep 18 07:17:46 CDT 2001

Dave

according to my magic book here, these are the escape sequences and their
associated characters for JavaScript:

\b	Backspace
\f	Form feed
\n	New line
\r	Carriage return
\t	Tab
\'	Single Quote
\"	Double Quote
\\	Backslash

Actually I am going to print this and hang it up as I only had the VBscript
equivalents here so far ...
Thanks for asking!

Matthias