[thelist] failure notice (& CF TIP)

John Best john.best at simplytrading.com
Wed Sep 19 12:07:44 CDT 2001

--
If one does not have that file, or any other symptoms of the virus,
except
for an AV program reporting that Admin.dll and a bunch of scripts in the
C:\Inetpub\scripts\ directory are all infected, do I have it or not?
--

Anyone who has any realevant links please post......

But I thought I read somewhere that admin.dll is a file that the virus
tries to copy across to the server.

The fact that it keeps reappearing is possibly a very bad sign (the
virus notices they are gone and fetches them again.)

I say again this is bassed on some stuff I think I read.

anyone with a link that can help this guy out?

John Best