[thelist] Virtual PC as a Windows testing environment in a Mac World

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Thu Sep 20 16:29:17 CDT 2001

The not so great thing about Virtual PC, in my experience, is that
it's really unstable. Perhaps the problem is in the systems I've been
running it on: versions one and two (win 95) on a powermac 9600 256
mb ram, & versions three and four (win nt and 2k) on a G4 400 356mb.
I've been buying upgrades for it since version 1, and she's never ran
stably for more than a couple of days. An actual PC is a whole lot
less trouble.

Andrew

--
Andrew Forsberg