[thelist] Naming Conventions

Villano, Paul VillanoP at usachcs.army.mil
Fri Sep 21 08:41:01 CDT 2001

I'm stumbling my way around xhtml for the first time with a bunch of
inherited files using frames, many of which use caps (JPGFrame1.html), etc.
I'm from the old school of "keep it all lower case and under 9 spaces"...Is
the lower case naming convention for .htm files still an issue?  (Please
tell me I don't have to go through several thousand files just to change
their case.)  Most if not all of my users will be on Windows machines.

Thanks in advance.

PAUL - "The term is over: the holidays have begun. The dream is ended: this
is the morning." And as He spoke He no longer looked to them like a lion.
(Aslan in "The Last Battle")