[thelist] [OT] Future of Dot-Coms, E-commerce, B2b, C2c, b2c, elearning, Asps, Problems, VC, Why dot com busts,

Navin Dhanuka navin_dhanuka at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 21:55:03 CDT 2001

Hello Everyone,

This weekend I got a great assignment to do.

I have been asked to sumbit a 100 page report on "The Future of the dot-coms"

The scope of the topic according to me is as ::

@ Intd..
---Evolution
---The Other Dots.. Dot com is just a extension..
---Dot COM Hype
---Wrong Evaluation Models (EyeBalls)
---New Evaluation Models
---Post Wall Street Booms - Dot Busts

@ Future Business ways...
-- ECom
-- Entertainment
-- b2b, b2c, c2c
-- vortal, portal
-- Elearning

Some case studies.

If u feel I should add or delete some topics, please guide..

Also what is b2b, b2c, c2c...., why did it fail as promised..

It wopuld be a gret help if u can guide me to some articles on the topic too.

Thanks in advance.

Navin Dhanuka
NetInfoTech.net