[thelist] Piping Apache through IIS

Glenn Hunt ghunt at hds.ca
Mon Sep 24 08:36:43 CDT 2001

Probably the easiest thing is put a redirect on your IIS site:

http://www.somedomain.com gets redirected to
http://www.somedomain.com:8080.

I have seen this done a number of times - most users wouldn't even
notice.

Other than that, you would probably have to setup a cgi or perl script
to handle the "pass-through".

Glenn Hunt
ghunt at hds.ca