Off-list (was RE: [thelist] Piping Apache through IIS)

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Mon Sep 24 10:08:24 CDT 2001

I apologise if my tone was not clear enough.  I loose track of names and
didn't think of doing a check of your recent posts.  It is currently 1am
and I am not using both sides of my brain :)

As a relative newbie, I am still in that 'follow the rules to the
letter' phase and am still getting my head around the environment.

Again, absolutely no offence intended and I apologise for not making it
clear in my previous post.