[thelist] freelancing work )

Jer jerjer at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 25 01:24:57 CDT 2001

> I would like to know how to start the freelancing work in the field of web
designing/ECOMMERCE Solutions.

First, become a master of your tools.  Typically, you construct a least a
few sites for little or nothing in order to create a portfolio. You might
consider volunteer work as well.  You need to develop a site of your own
with a professional presence. Your own unique URL is a must.  Join as many
web development newsgroups as appropriate.  Begin to network in your
community.  Customer satisfaction is the key to long term success.
Additionally, you might consider joining a few excellent affiliate programs
tied to sites you design and own.  This has proven to be a good source of
income for my team and can be incorporated into your portfolio

Good luck!.
Payday Advance Consulting
An Industry Resource
http://www.PaydayAndPaycheckLoans.com