[thelist] testing/learning SQL and ASP environment

Tab Alleman Tab.Alleman at RealMetros.com
Tue Sep 25 09:30:54 CDT 2001

Yep PWS and Access are all you need to start testing/learning ASP/SQL
stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: rudy [mailto:r937 at interlog.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 9:45 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] testing/learning SQL and ASP environment

> 1. Is there a package or group of programs I can install at home

hi rob

microsoft access is a great desktop app and it will teach you
all you need to know to get up to speed in accessing a database

i've heard you can run PWS on win98 (never tried it myself)

>2. Anyone have some beginner links for running/working with an SQL
server.

  http://evolt.org/article/SQLResources/18/1618/evolt.org

the first site listed (jim hoffman's tutorial) is really good

rudy