[thelist] win yourself some Amazon vouchers

Ron_Senykoff at BEAEROSPACE.COM Ron_Senykoff at BEAEROSPACE.COM
Tue Sep 25 09:58:51 CDT 2001

<snip>
the sort of feedback I'm looking for: any comments regarding display,
accessibility, download times, functionality issues, browser related info,
screenshots, usability comments
http://www.accurum.net/estores/eurosimm.nsf/master
</snip>

I browsed around the site and really like it!  Clean and relatively
fast-loading.  I like the use of text and a repeating disk image for your
menu as it doesn't take much time to download and gives room to put images
in the content.

One issue I've encountered with users before is that if you're going to
have those little disks swap on mouseOver of the text (left nav menu), have
the discs link and trigger swaps as well.  Otherwise, you could have people
trying to click on the disk and not getting anywhere.

-Ron