[thelist] Specifications

Chris Garrett chris at chrisg.com
Tue Sep 25 10:10:41 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I have been having a (rather heated) debate with some friends about wether
specifications are necessary before you even think to begin programming.

It seems split 50-50 between "waste of time" (arguiing its only something
done in uni) and "got to be done" (my argument).

Stupidly I suggested most people would agree that they are completely
necessary, and so my friends have told me to prove it.

So, please vote and tell me what you think, it will only take a couple of
clicks!

Thanks

http://www.aspalliance.com/chrisg/vote/vote.asp

Chris