[thelist] Specifications

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Tue Sep 25 10:50:46 CDT 2001

> Stupidly I suggested most people would agree that they are completely
> necessary, and so my friends have told me to prove it.

But how do you prove the poll was fair?
You could have cohersed people to vote your way by promissing them amazon
vouchers.
You could have asked a select, like minded group of web-developers to place
their vote.
You could have spent the last year awnsering endless questions on the evolt
list, in order to get a favourable result in your poll.
You could have spent all afternoon in internet cafes placing false votes....

Judging by the result of your poll you must have done at least some of the
above :o)

Richard.

<tip type=javascript>

Need a quick way to know what propeties are available for an object? try
this:

msg=""
for(i in document)msg+=i+"\n"
alert(msg)

replace "document" with the object you want to test.

</tip>