[thelist] Panoramas/3d

Villano, Paul VillanoP at usachcs.army.mil
Wed Sep 26 06:54:28 CDT 2001

Nice idea but is there any way to supply more controls?  At least when I
viewed it, it rolled back and forth so much I got sea sick.  :)  I was
hoping one click would make it stay in place, but that didn't work.  The
only way to stop the rotation was to click on the menu items (as they went
whizzing by!).

PAUL - "The term is over: the holidays have begun. The dream is ended: this
is the morning." And as He spoke He no longer looked to them like a lion.
(Aslan in "The Last Battle")