[thelist] Inline PDFs?

Rebecca Milot-Bradford RMilot-Bradford at nsca-lift.org
Wed Sep 26 10:14:00 CDT 2001

Michael,

It is an ActiveX control.

Now I'm hoping you don't ask me any in-depth questions about it. I've played
with it a couple of times, but never ended up actually using it on a web
site. All of the pdf files I use are designed to be 8.5" x 11" printed
pages, so if you display them in a little bitty part of the screen, they are
unreadable.

Best Wishes,

Rebecca Milot-Bradford
rmilot-bradford at nsca-lift.org