[thelist] css woes - ie 6 ?

Glenn Hunt ghunt at hds.ca
Wed Sep 26 11:00:02 CDT 2001

Jeana,

You have a number of missing semi-colons in your stylesheet. You also
had the following:

a.reddish:hover {

It should be:

.reddish a:hover {

Once I fixed this, the page loads and displays fine. I attached the
fixed stylesheet.

[I tried attaching and sending it to the list, but it still hasn't shown
up - must be held up. Maybe it will show up later.]

Glenn Hunt
ghunt at hds.ca

http://lists.evolt.org